A Few Cool Pieces of Art.

Friday, March 19, 2010
GamaBoy may be my new mascot. This pic pretty much sums up what im all about..lol.. Influenced by one of my favorite 80's Rock/Skate artist, Jim Phillips. Image hand drawn then cleaned up in photoshop.























2nd up i have a new wallpaper, pretty self explanatory. Size is 1440x1080 click thumbnail for full image.

5 C0MM3N75:

Rei Yano said...

really love the images here. 80s kid myself so I totally feel these images. I draw in pen mostly but I really want to get into color. What kind of paint would you use on bristol paper? how did you learn to paint?

Thretris said...

Learning to paint just takes practice... I actually colored these with Micron pens but later recolored it with a wacom tablet in photoshop.

THANKS

Rei Yano said...

what kind of paint do you use tho? acrylic?

Thretris said...

pant on gameboys? Just spraypaint, and when i do hand painting on them, yes i use acrylic.

Online Pharmacy no prescription said...

Awesome indeed.

Post a Comment