After I got it back from overseas shipping, the damn post office broke off (completely tore off the red toggle switch for the clock speed). So I opened it up and proceded to compltely rebuild it with new PCBs and all (since he also did an internal prosound which I changed my mind about later on)
While it was open, I tossed in a Nonfinite backlight and did a dual pro-sound (3.5mm and RCA options). I also swapped the plastic knob with a solid chrome knob from my fender jagstang.
Lastly I styled it with some custom decals. The gameboy decal is from a batch that Capcomposer had locally made to use for paint masking. I thought it looked cool on its own. Before I put the decals on I removed all the gameboy text with acetone.