Friday, December 18, 2009

Gameboy Cart Flasher For Mac OSX!


Today is a great day for me! I am an avid Mac user, and just the though of using windows makes by balls hurt. But I have been forced to use Parrallels Desktop for mac for some time, ust so I can use my USB cart programmer. BUT no longer is that an issue, since I have discovered a flasher for Mac, that not only works great, but looks great too.

Thanks to 30003019 over at 8BC for linking to the spanish creators of the app.

I have taken it upon myself to rebuild the app real quick to only boot in english (since it would only do it the first time for me, then go straight to spanish again). I also re-hosted it on mediafire for all to enjoy in english.

Click HERE for
direct download

**UPDATE**
If your having problems check out my tutorial for using this software 

2 comments:

  1. I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely. I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read.
    Penis Enlargement | Penis Enlargement Pills | VigRX Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic find - can't wait to see what you two come up with!

    Buy RS Gold
    Buy Diablo 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete